- ABOUT US
- ABILITY LEAGUE
- Spring Classic
- Challenge Cup
- General Information
- Field Information
- Application to Host
- US Club Insurance Link
- Tournament Roster
- FAMILY INVOLVEMENT
- ELITE CLUBS NATIONAL LEAGUE[ECNL]
- MANAGERS TOOLS
- CLUB CONTACTS
ABOUT - Parent EXPECTATIONS
Eclipse Select Soccer Club expects parents of players to follow the club’s code of conduct and guidelines.
As a parent of an Eclipse player, you agree to:
- -Respect the game, coaches, players, officials and other parents at all times.
- -Honor all financial and volunteer commitments to Eclipse Select in the agreed upon time and manner. Failure to do so may result in player suspension.
- -Commit your child to Eclipse Select for the entire registered year, which includes fall, winter, and spring. Discuss extenuating circumstances, such as moving to an area outside of Northern Illinois, directly with Eclipse coaches.
- -Agree that your child plays soccer only for Eclipse Select and not any other professional or competitive soccer organizations. If you have questions about additional training, please contact the Eclipse Select coaches.
- -Make sure your child is on time to and from all practices and games. Notify the Team Administrator and Eclipse Select coaches of any illnesses, injuries, vacations or others absences.
- -Communicate important issues with Eclipse Select coaches only during a scheduled meeting. Please allow coaches to have uninterrupted time with the players during practices and games. If you have any questions or concerns, please set up a meeting with the Eclipse Select coaches.
- -Understand that Eclipse Select is a premier competitive environment. Playing time, positions, lineups and teams are based on ability and performance.
- -Allow the use of your child’s name and/or photo on the Eclipse Select website or other news articles released by the club.